Pay in full or make a Deposit to register online then complete the student information at checkout.
We’ll contact you shortly after registration to build your custom schedule. If you need to reschedule a class, call or text us at 714-756-2344.
Congrats! you’re on your way to becoming a Microblading Rock Star! We’ll see you on your schedule start time and date!
Expand your Permanent Makeup skills with an additional 2 days of learning. Take your new career to the next level with this complete course. Master the art of Microblading and Permanent Makeup with this supercharged 6 day class. By the time you’re finished taking our course, you’ll be confident in practicing both microblading and permanent makeup on paying clients. This course focuses on intensive hands on training with one-on-one instruction. Our course includes everything from our 5 star microblading classes plus 1 permanent makeup elective. We’ll teach you how to be successful in your new career with expert lessons in digital marketing and health department support.
About Microblading & Permanent Makeup
Microblading is the hottest beauty trend of the 2010’s and 2020’s. Permanent makeup on the other hand is a well established and high demand profession. This power packed course designed for anyone who wants to make a killing with these sought after skills.
Our success is based on your success. We want you to succeed. That’s why we’ve developed the best and most effective learning program in the permanent makeup industry. We won’t bore you with days of book reading then one day of hands on training. And we won’t rush you through the learning process so fast that you won’t be able to retain your learned knowledge. At Fox Microblading and Permanent Makeup Academy, we pride our selves on providing the highest quality education in the permanent makeup industry.
Our microblading certification courses offer the highest quality products in the permanent makeup industry.
- Introduction to your Starter Deluxe Working Kit.
- Brief history of PMU and its branches of specialties
- What is Microblading ? Who need the services of Microblading and PMU. How much IT costs?
- Who are NOT candidates for the procedure either temporarily or permanently.
- Understanding why and how certain conditions, skin disorders & medications are contraindicators for the procedure.
- Understanding the Facial Structure, Anatomy & Physiology of Skin, Muscles & Nerves.
- Introduction to the Fitzpratick’s Scale and understanding the skin undertones.
- Understanding how to match the different brows shapes accordingly with the facial shapes.
- Understanding Skill vs Practice.
- Introduction to the BROW Structure and “Strokes” that will simulate hairs on the eyebrows. Practice on Paper.
Last 45 minutes: Questions and Answers Plus 10 Questions Quiz!
- Introduction to the Different Powered Devices to perform PMU & Micro Strokes, Micro Shading.
- Introduction to the “hand tool” (design, shape & size) Materials
- Introduction to the different “Blades” & Needles; Size, Shape, Grouping, Configuration, Codes, Material & Brands
- Introduction to the great variety of Pigments on the Market; Composition, Consistency, Organics vs Inorganics, Brands.
- Introduction to the topical anesthetics “numbing agents”; Brands, Concentrations, Presentations, Epinephrine
- Introduction to a variety of tools that have been designed to help mapping and measuring the Eyebrows.
- Protocol to follow to prepare our working area & brows area before start mapping, designing and measuring.
- INTENSIVE FUN PRACTICING THE EYEBROWS MAPPING ON EACH OTHER!
- INTENSIVE FUN PRACTICING THE DESIGNING OF BROWS AND DRAWING THE STROKES ON SYNTHETIC SKIN.
- Last 45 minutes: Questions & Answers Plus 15 Questions Quiz. 1 Prize for the highest Score!
- BLOOD BORNE PATHOGENS CERTIFICATES DUE
- Discussion on detail about the methods of Sanitation & Sterilization.
- Introduction to PPE & FPE.
- Setting Up our working tray / Tear Down and Dispose of Needles, Blades, Sharps and Trash.
- The Consultation A-Z
- The “After Care” Instructions
- The “Perfection Session” commonly known as “Touch Up”
- Basic Color Theory
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING ON SYNTHETIC SKIN STROKES + SHADING (MACHINE AND MANUAL)
- FINALLY!!! THE 4 SECRETS COMES TO LIGHT!! Understanding the main 4 factors well explained in detail that will affect negatively or that will ensure a successful result. Prepare yourself to take lots of notes!
- Introduction in detail to: The Consent Form, Medical Questionnaire, Procedure Report, Home Care Instructions and PIP
- Understanding the Permits and Licensing.
- Understanding the Leasing Process and Insurance Coverage.
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING MICROBLADING IN REAL LIFE SCENARIO WITH HEAD BANDS.
- Theory, Instructions and Protocol, Do s & Don’t s of the Elective Bonus Class.
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING MICROBLADING + SHADING + ELECTIVE BONUS CLASS
- Terminology in the Industry
- Code of Ethics
- How to take pictures
- Basic Marketing Class
- Overall Review with Questions & Answers
- Final Test
- Practice with live models (Microblading)
- Practice with live models (Permanent Makeup)
Note: Deposits are not refundable. We only want students who are serious about starting a new career in Microblading. Reserving your seat costs us money and course cancellations harm our business. In order for us to provide the best education possible we must enforce this policy in order to maintain quality educational services now and in the future.
Maritza and Bilge did my eyebrows together because I went in as a model (I had my eyebrows done prior by someone else). There was nothing about the experience that was negative at all. Maritza and her staff are very professional and warm. I felt completely comfortable the entire time. Maritza talked me through the entire procedure. From how clear and concise she was, I knew she was a complete expert! She also provided complete after care instructions, which was greatly helpful. I jokingly asked her if, while they we were at it, if they could go ahead and give me a boob job too. We all laughed. But, the comfort and care that they took care of me with, could not have been better. So professional, but made me completely comfortable. It was a little cool in their office so they even provided me with a nice, snuggly blanket. I highly recommend Fox Microblading for anything you need or want to have done. I cannot say enough good things about my experience! Thank you Maritza and Bilge, so much for making me so comfortable and for taking such great care of everything for me! Im REALLLLLLLY happy with my eyebrows. They gave me great hugs when I left too. She's awesome! So go see her!
I don't know where to start... Maritza is an excellent and a very genuine teacher. She has a lot of experience and talent and she is not AFRAID of sharing it with her students. I searched for schools online before meeting Maritza and she was the first one I met but she and I clicked right away so I didn't even want to shop around. I started my program right away and today I'm certified!!! Thanks Maritza and team!!!
I had an excellent experience at Fox Microblading & PMU Academy. I was trained in Microblading, Lips, Eyeliner and Skin Needling. I am very satisfied with all the great methods and extensive knowledge I received during my training.Maritza Fox, the instructor, is a genuine, smart and supportive person. She was very detailed when providing training in safety protocol, marketing, legal issues and off course in every aspect of Microblading, PMU, and Skin Needling. Maritza was also great in responding to any and all my concerns and questions. Maritza also provided extended time to make sure, I fully understood each subject. During practice sessions with live models, Maritza was patient and always made sure students followed and understood the importance of personal protective equipment and its use for both, the client and the student. Following all safety protocol is crucial for both the health of each client as well as each student. Her persistence in making sure each student follows all safety and health rules increased my trust towards her as an instructor and as a person.I highly recommend Fox Microblading and PMU Academy. The facility is very clean and provides a great learning environment. The staff are very pleasant and professional. Maritza Fox is a great instructor who truly cares for her students.Maritza has continued to encouraged me to give my best without being intimidating. She has a lot of patience and a genuine interest in seeing her students succeed in this industry. Her ongoing support is very valuable to me and is highly appreciated it.Thanks Maritza for your great guidance and teachings!Mirna Miller
I love this place! I took the microblading course and they were very informative, got a lot of private attention and they answered ALL my questions. Their location is sooo cute and clean!!!!! I look forward to get a station at the Fox Microblading and PMU Academy. I recommend this academy if you are looking to expande your knowledge or learn something new 🙂
I began researching schools that would help me excel in the world of permanent makeup which I find to be very passionate about because it is a technique and skill to help others feel completely beautiful about themselves. I want to help change lives of many and help them look and feel their absolute best. After countless hours of this search I came across Fox Microblading and PMU Academy where Maritza and the other staff have been nothing but welcoming and helpful to me on my journey. The abundance of knowledge and the level support is nothing short of amazing. You can tell that her heart is about making each one of her students successful. Maritza's experience as an instructor has led her to be successful in opening her very own school and I am grateful for that. She has taught me not only technique but everything from the Legal side to the customer service side of this industry. She is not about making a quick buck for someone to pay for school she really wants you to become the best you can be. When you are done with school do not think that she will be done with you the academy offers continued support. Of the highest of highs, I recommend Fox Microblading Academy and PMU.
I had an AMAZING experience with Maritza here at Fox Microblading. First off, she is so sweet and personal and talks you through every step of the way. She is a true gem The rest of the staff are also incredible and made me feel comfortable and flattered the whole time. My skin is smoother and glowing because of Maritza. I can't say enough great things!Fox Microblading feels like home. Love you!! See you next for my next treatment!! Let's Look youthful Organically!
This is my story. It's NOT just a review but a story that I will continue to tell. I am a licensed and certified microblading artist. I came to Maritza with so many questions. Even though I was already in the business I feel like there's so much more I can learn. I was debating whether I should spend the money and time to go to another school or not. Since Maritza offers an advance class I decided sign up for it. 1st and foremost, KNOW what school you're going for. Many schools are really just out for your money. You're there for a few days, in & out with very little knowledge. This is the truth, some will struggle mapping & drawing. Some will struggle with color theory. Many will struggle with marketing. This academy will cover every ounce of it. There is not one thing that will be left out. Some schools are misleading but this academy is pretty straight forward. You're not only here to learn but you will develop a relationship with Maritza too. She makes you feel comfortable, confident, she makes you feel IMPORTANT. I've never been so excited to get up every morning to come to class. I love coming back. The class is intimate so you get a lot of one on one time with Maritza. You learn several techniques, multiple ways to map brows, pigments, color theory, marketing, information on everything!!! Now, I want to take a moment to mention about the other staff here especially her husband. I had so many questions about the business side of this. He listened to me and inform me in any way he could. Both Maritza and her husband are very knowledgeable about everything. Anyone can tell they're both genuine who truly cares about your future. They will support you even after you're finished with the courses. Trust me I know because I'm STILL HERE, soaking everything I can. Whenever I have questions I come in and I will get the help I need. I had an issue and they both have helped me get back on my feet and back in business. I'm a mother of 5. I don't have the time nor the money to invest aimlessly. This academy is WORTH IT. I'm forever thankful for their help. Now I'm looking forward to finishing all the other courses that I'm taking. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this school. I can go on and on but if anyone have any questions, I'm your go to girl! Thank you Maritza, you are truly amazing.
Maritza is by far the best instructor out there for Microblading and permanent makeup. She is very knowledgeable at what she does, very supportive and the sweetest person ever. There is not one question that she can't or don't have the answer to. What I love about Maritza is that her goal is to help others to be successful! You don't see that often I can tell you that from my experience. I came from another school and am not happy at all. I did not learn anything from that school but not with Fox Microblading & PMU Acadenmy. Thank you so much for your love and care Maritza!I highly recommend Fox Microblading & PMU Academy, you will not regret it! Just contact Maritza.