Get 4 days of hands on Microblading Training for only $2500. This program includes everything needed to complete this class and take on new clients. We also include the bloodborne pathogens certificate and class uniform in addition to course materials. Once you’ve completed this course, you will be eligible to participate in our apprenticeship program. Read on to learn more about our fantastic microblading certification training program.
Eyebrow microblading is the hottest beauty trend to hit the United States. This special course is perfect for people who wish to learn the lucrative art of 3D Eyebrow Microblading with state of the art equipment and training.
Our success is based on your success. We want you to succeed. That’s why we’ve developed the best and most effective learning program in the permanent makeup industry. We won’t bore you with days of book reading then one day of hands on training. And we won’t rush you through the learning process so fast that you won’t be able to retain your learned knowledge. At Fox Microblading and Permanent Makeup Academy, we pride our selves on providing the highest quality education in the permanent makeup industry.
Our microblading certification courses offer the highest quality products in the permanent makeup industry.
- Presenting your Deluxe Professional Working Kit
- Brief history about Body Art and its branches
- What is Microblading
- Who needs the service of Microblading
- Who are and who are not good candidates for this procedure
- How certain skin conditions and medications affect the procedure
- Introduction to the face and skin Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to the Fitzpatrick Scale and understanding the undertones of the skin
- Understanding the different brows shapes according to the face shapes.
- Introduction to the Eyebrow Structure and Hair Strokes patterns
- Practice, practice, Practice
- Introduction to the different manual tools and powered devices for Microblading
- Introduction to the different sizes and shapes of “blades”
- Introduction to the world of pigments. Understanding Organic vs Inorganic
- Introduction to the Topical Anesthetics used in Microblading
- Mapping the brows
- Introduction to the PPE, FPE, Set Up of our work tray and Tear Down
- Practice on synthetic skin
- The Consultation The 4 Main Factors that will lead to a great result
- The After Care
- The Touch Up Session
- Basic Color Theory
- Legal Forms, Permits, and Licensing
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- FINAL TEST
- Learn how to market your business for success!
- Practice with live models!
Note: Deposits and tuition is not refundable. We only want students who are serious about starting a new career in Microblading. In order for us to provide the best education possible we must enforce this policy in order to maintain quality educational services now and in the future.