Expand your skills with an additional 2 days of learning. Take your new career to the next level with this complete course. Master the art of Microblading and Permanent Makeup with this supercharged 6 day class. By the time you’re finished taking our course, you’ll be confident in practicing both microblading and permanent makeup on paying clients. This course focuses on intensive hands on training with one-on-one instruction. Our course includes everything from our 5 star microblading classes plus 1 permanent makeup elective. We’ll teach you how to be successful in your new career with expert lessons in digital marketing and health department support.
About Microblading & Permanent Makeup
Microblading is the hottest beauty trend of the 2010’s and 2020’s. Permanent makeup on the other hand is a well established and high demand profession. This power packed course designed for anyone who wants to make a killing with these sought after skills.
Our success is based on your success. We want you to succeed. That’s why we’ve developed the best and most effective learning program in the permanent makeup industry. We won’t bore you with days of book reading then one day of hands on training. And we won’t rush you through the learning process so fast that you won’t be able to retain your learned knowledge. At Fox Microblading and Permanent Makeup Academy, we pride our selves on providing the highest quality education in the permanent makeup industry.
Our microblading certification courses offer the highest quality products in the permanent makeup industry.
- Introduction to your Starter Deluxe Working Kit.
- Brief history of PMU and its branches of specialties
- What is Microblading ? Who need the services of Microblading and PMU. How much IT costs?
- Who are NOT candidates for the procedure either temporarily or permanently.
- Understanding why and how certain conditions, skin disorders & medications are contraindicators for the procedure.
- Understanding the Facial Structure, Anatomy & Physiology of Skin, Muscles & Nerves.
- Introduction to the Fitzpratick’s Scale and understanding the skin undertones.
- Understanding how to match the different brows shapes accordingly with the facial shapes.
- Understanding Skill vs Practice.
- Introduction to the BROW Structure and “Strokes” that will simulate hairs on the eyebrows. Practice on Paper.
Last 45 minutes: Questions and Answers Plus 10 Questions Quiz!
- Introduction to the Different Powered Devices to perform PMU & Micro Strokes, Micro Shading.
- Introduction to the “hand tool” (design, shape & size) Materials
- Introduction to the different “Blades” & Needles; Size, Shape, Grouping, Configuration, Codes, Material & Brands
- Introduction to the great variety of Pigments on the Market; Composition, Consistency, Organics vs Inorganics, Brands.
- Introduction to the topical anesthetics “numbing agents”; Brands, Concentrations, Presentations, Epinephrine
- Introduction to a variety of tools that have been designed to help mapping and measuring the Eyebrows.
- Protocol to follow to prepare our working area & brows area before start mapping, designing and measuring.
- INTENSIVE FUN PRACTICING THE EYEBROWS MAPPING ON EACH OTHER!
- INTENSIVE FUN PRACTICING THE DESIGNING OF BROWS AND DRAWING THE STROKES ON SYNTHETIC SKIN.
- Last 45 minutes: Questions & Answers Plus 15 Questions Quiz. 1 Prize for the highest Score!
- BLOOD BORNE PATHOGENS CERTIFICATES DUE
- Discussion on detail about the methods of Sanitation & Sterilization.
- Introduction to PPE & FPE.
- Setting Up our working tray / Tear Down and Dispose of Needles, Blades, Sharps and Trash.
- The Consultation A-Z
- The “After Care” Instructions
- The “Perfection Session” commonly known as “Touch Up”
- Basic Color Theory
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING ON SYNTHETIC SKIN STROKES + SHADING (MACHINE AND MANUAL)
- FINALLY!!! THE 4 SECRETS COMES TO LIGHT!! Understanding the main 4 factors well explained in detail that will affect negatively or that will ensure a successful result. Prepare yourself to take lots of notes!
- Introduction in detail to: The Consent Form, Medical Questionnaire, Procedure Report, Home Care Instructions and PIP
- Understanding the Permits and Licensing.
- Understanding the Leasing Process and Insurance Coverage.
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING MICROBLADING IN REAL LIFE SCENARIO WITH HEAD BANDS.
- Theory, Instructions and Protocol, Do s & Don’t s of the Elective Bonus Class.
- INTENSIVE PRACTICING MICROBLADING + SHADING + ELECTIVE BONUS CLASS
- Terminology in the Industry
- Code of Ethics
- How to take pictures
- Basic Marketing Class
- Overall Review with Questions & Answers
- Final Test
- Practice with live models (Microblading)
- Practice with live models (Permanent Makeup)
Note: Deposits are not refundable. We only want students who are serious about starting a new career in Microblading. Reserving your seat costs us money and course cancellations harm our business. In order for us to provide the best education possible we must enforce this policy in order to maintain quality educational services now and in the future.