Pay in full or make a Deposit to register online then complete the student information at checkout.
We’ll contact you shortly after registration to build your custom schedule. If you need to reschedule a class, call or text us at 714-756-2344.
Congrats! you’re on your way to becoming a Microblading Rock Star! We’ll see you on your schedule start time and date!
Eyebrow microblading is the latest semi permanent trend that’s taking the beauty industry by storm. This special course is perfect for people who wish to learn the lucrative art of Eyebrow Microblading.
Get certified in your spare time with our Flexible Schedule Microblading Certification Program. This special course is designed for people with jobs and busy schedules. Become confident at practicing eyebrow microblading on paying clients with our proven learning system. Our Microblading class is packed with hands on lessons with a focus on color theory, eyebrow shaping, and hair stroke mastery. Learn everything needed to become successful in your new career including marketing and health regulations.
Our success is based on your success. We want you to succeed. That’s why we’ve developed the best and most effective learning program in the permanent makeup industry. We won’t bore you with days of book reading then one day of hands on training. And we won’t rush you through the learning process so fast that you won’t be able to retain your learned knowledge. At Fox Microblading and Permanent Makeup Academy, we pride our selves on providing the highest quality education in the permanent makeup industry.
Our microblading certification courses offer the highest quality products in the permanent makeup industry.
- Presenting your Deluxe Professional Working Kit
- Brief history about Body Art and its branches
- What is Microblading
- Who needs the service of Microblading
- Who are and who are not good candidates for this procedure
- How certain skin conditions and medications affect the procedure
- Introduction to the face and skin Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to the Fitzpatrick Scale and understanding the undertones of the skin
- Understanding the different brows shapes according to the face shapes.
- Introduction to the Eyebrow Structure and Hair Strokes patterns
- Advanced Color Theory
- Introduction to the different manual tools and powered devices for Microblading
- Introduction to the different sizes and shapes of “blades”
- Introduction to the world of pigments. Understanding Organic vs Inorganic
- Introduction to the Topical Anesthetics used in Microblading
- Mapping the brows
- Introduction to the PPE, FPE, Set Up of our work tray and Tear Down
- Practice on synthetic skin
- The Consultation The 4 Main Factors that will lead to a great result
- The After Care
- The Touch Up Session
- Basic Color Theory
- Introduction to the Legal Forms
- Practice, Practice, Practice
- FINAL TEST
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Sales
- Practice on live models